It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
A Christmas store filled with toys and gifts for kids of all ages is the goal for our annual Christmas Gift Drive! While this has certainly been an unpredictable year, we are excited to provide a measure of predictability for many families by once again offering our annual Christmas Store. Help us fill our Christmas Store with new and unused gift items for the kids and families of South Minneapolis, empowering parents to provide an extra special Christmas for their kids.
How can you help?
From November 22 – December 6, consider purchasing gifts to contribute to the Ace in the City Christmas Store. If you are shopping online, you can have gifts shipped directly to Ace in the City at 3501 Aldrich Ave S, Minneapolis MN 55408. You can also drop donations off at the Center of Belonging (same address) at the following times:
- Monday, November 23rd, 3-6pm
- Wednesday, November 25th, 8-11am
- Monday, November 30th, 3-6pm
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 8-11am
There will be a donation box located inside the street-level entrance to the Center of Belonging.
Ace in the City has provided some broad categories to guide you as you purchase a gift. (**Please note that gifts for teenagers are a specific need this year.**):
- Age appropriate gifts for teenage girls
- Age appropriate gifts for teenage boys
- Age appropriate toys for toddlers
- Age appropriate toys for girls ages 5-10
- Age appropriate toys for boys ages 5-10
- Boys clothes, sizes 5-16
- Girls clothes, sizes 5-16
- Legos (for boys and girls)
- Art materials
- Skateboards/rollerblades (youth sizes)
- Board games
- Sports equipment (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)