What is the format of the Ace Golf Classic?
This year’s event will look a bit different. Instead of the annual shotgun start, tee times will staggered every 15 minutes from 9 am – 1 pm. Tee times will be on a first come, first serve, basis. Lunch will be served on the course and there will be no formal dinner to follow.
What if none of the tee times work for me?
Please reach out to Tim Anderson at 651.245.1807 or email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
How is Indian Hills practicing social distancing?
Indian Hills has implemented a very thorough social distancing policy as outlined by local and federal recommendations and regulations. Please see below for further information and requirements from the management of Indian Hills.
What happens if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
We golf! (Rain or shine!) While we will do our best to arrange a perfect day of golf, Minnesota weather is going to do what Minnesota weather is going to do. In the event of severe weather, we will work with Indian Hills to discuss appropriate accommodations, communicating with you promptly with any changes.
Still accepting Hole Sponsors?
Still going to be fun?
Absolutely! Can’t think of a better use of a Monday or a better way to start your week!
Indian Hills Social Distancing Guidelines
As we prepare to for your event, the health and safety of our guests and staff remain our first and highest priority. Please take a few minutes to review the new policies and procedures we have instituted. It is important we all do our part to protect everyone in our community by closely adhering to these new guidelines, as outlined by both local and CDC guidelines.
- If you are sick or someone at home is sick—do not come to golf
- Maintain safe social distance (at least 6’) from fellow guests, members and staff at all times.
- Although traditions of the game, avoid handshakes, high-fives, and fist-bumps.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue (or elbow if tissue is unavailable).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
- Practice Range: Please do not touch the range balls, using your glove hand only if absolutely necessary.
- Putting Green & Short Game Area: Please bring your own golf balls to the putting green and short game area and be sure to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Walking is recommended as the safest and healthiest approach to enjoy golf at this time.
- Push Carts are available on a first come, first serve, basis.
- Golf Carts will be limited to 1 golfer per cart, on a first come, first serve, basis. Carts will not be available for shuttling to and from the practice range or short game area to ensure that carts are not inadvertently shared when returning back to the staging area. To ensure access to golf carts for players who might most benefit, we strongly encourage walking if at all possible.
- Cleaning: All golf carts and push carts will have been thoroughly disinfected prior to your use.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available by the pro shop.
- The cups have been filled with a foam plug. Please leave the flag in the hole on all greens. Do not touch the flagstick or other players’ golf balls.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Please smooth the sand with your feet. Lies may be improved in bunkers due to this practice.
- All ball washers and benches have been removed from the course.
- Please bring your own water bottles. Water jugs will not be available on the course.
- Seed/Sand bottles have been removed. Please replace your divots.
- On-course restrooms are available with additional sanitization. Please follow the protocols posted at the restrooms.